Welcome to Tampa Business Club’s Women’s Mentorship & Leadership program dedicated to discipline and personal growth for empowered women like yourself. Our program is designed to provide you with the tools and connections necessary to take your personal and professional life to the next level. We offer an all-inclusive experience with a maximum capacity of 40 Women to ensure a personalized and meaningful experience. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local legislative members, county & state officials, High-level CEOs, local influencers & create valuable connections throughout. This is a life-changing experience that you don’t want to miss!
Thank you for considering Tampa Business Club’s Women’s Mentorship & Leadership program dedicated to discipline and personal growth. Our 6 months program is tailored for empowered women who are ready to take their personal and professional life to the next level. Through ten monthly meetups, eight bi-monthly workshops, two Women Take Charge lunch conferences, four team building activities, two monthly Zoom calls, and Monday night team calls, we ensure that our members receive a comprehensive and tailored roadmap towards personal and entrepreneurial success with discipline being drive.
Our workshops cover vital topics such as the Art of Networking, Social Media, Your Brand And Psychology, becoming an Author Publisher in 60 days, AI-101 & much more. Additionally, we will also have two workshops where our members get to decide the topic. This shows how we have tailored this program to ensure that your needs and areas of focus are included. Furthermore, we provide a 4-day inclusive retreat to the mountains of Puerto Rico, featuring structured days of sightseeing, tours, zip-lining, cave excursions, and more to help our members rejuvenate and create lasting memories.
We understand the importance of accountability for personal and entrepreneurial growth. Therefore, we assign accountability partners during the Vision Board Party, which marks the beginning of the program. We also provide the opportunity to meet local legislative members, county & state officials, High-level CEOs, local influencers & create valuable connections that will help you become a better version of yourself.
Our commitment is to provide a high-value program that is accessible to as many women as possible. Therefore, for a limited time, we are offering our program at an all-inclusive rate of $1500 (original cost $5000), which is an incredible price-point for the value you will receive. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to create meaningful connections, gain new life skills, and transform yourself with Tampa Business Club’s Women’s Leadership Program. Join us today!
– August 9th, 6pm-8pm at Cheese Please
– September 13th, 6pm-8pm at Rooftop Saly y Mar
– October 11th, 6pm-8pm at Haiku Sushi
– January 10th, 6pm-8pm at The Champagne Bar
– February 15th, 6pm-8pm Ybor City Wine Bar Tampa
August 26th, 5:30pm-8:00pm at ECC Ybor
– Social Media, Your brand, & Psychology
September 30th, 5:30pm-8:00pm at ECC Ybor
– AI – 101. Immediately Implementing Ideas.
October 28th, 5:30pm-8:00pm at ECC Ybor
– After Accessing Government Funds, Establishing Business Credit vs Personal.
Nov 15th 5:30pm-8pm at ECC Ybor
– The Art Of Networking
January 27th, 5:30pm-8:00pm at ECC Ybor
– Becoming & Author & Publisher in 60 days.
February 24th, 5:30pm-8:00pm at ECC Ybor
– Launching Your Own Podcast on all channels With Immediate Success.
*Dates announced at commencement
– Corporate Field Days 8am -4pm
-Aug 4th, 6pm-8pm TBD
Vision Board Party. (The foundation of the entire program)
-October 7th, 6pm-8pm TBD
Painting With A Twist
-Dec 9th, 6pm-8pm TBD
Picnic Under The Moon
-Feb 3rd, 6pm-8pm TBD
Spa Day & Brunch
-Oct 24th 11:30am-1:00pm at Higgins’s hall
-February 24th 11:30am- 1:00pm at Higgins Hall
– Every Monday, 8:30am-8:45am for 15 minutes
– Time: 8:00pm-9:00pm
– August 7th & 21st
– September 4th & 18th
– October 2nd & 16th
– November 6th & 20th
– December 4th & 18th
– January 1st & 15th
– February 5th & 19th
– Transport to and from airport
– 2 meals per day at the mountain property
– Cleaning crew for 4 days
– 3 structured days of sightseeing, tours, zip lining, cave excursions, and more
– Accountability partners will be assigned at the Vision Board Party.
– The final luncheon in month 6 will feature success stories from attendees.
– The program is dedicated to discipline and focused on personal and